Printing & distribution
State-of-the-art and future-proof
Printing and distribution have always been closely intertwined with the world of publishing. At Mediahuis, the pursuit of printed and logistical excellence is inextricably linked with respect for nature and an environmentally friendly society.
Sustainability in print
Mediahuis has presses in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. The key factors in the printing process are quality, speed, efficiency and, last but not least, sustainability: 90% of the paper we use is fully recyclable; the remaining 10% comes from sustainable forests.
Making transport greener
Sustainability is a permanent focus in the newspaper distribution chain too. The daily transport of newspapers must become even greener. At Mediahuis, we place this duty on ourselves and on the companies we work with.